Keeping your business on track.
Meaningful and well-organized financial records ensure that your business runs efficiently and is a foundation for its being successful. We offer an extensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services to fit your individual or business needs.
CGP’s Elizabeth Barnett talks about managing our west Wichita office and specializing in muti-state companies’ payroll needs.
- Assurance services including compilations and reviews are provided in partnership with Criser & Mardis, Chartered, a Certified Public Accounting firm. Presentation and reporting on financial statements are critical to the success of your business.
- If audit services are required, we will work closely with your independent auditing firm. Our firm can help your company prepare for a financial audit by helping with internal controls, preparing and recording adjusting entries. We help keep the audit efficient.
- Let us help you get QuickBooks up and running. Our trained staff can take you from installation through the chart of accounts to entering transactions.
- Personal one-on-one or group training is available.
- Cash flow
- Journal entries
- Financial statement review
- Working capital management
- Internal control review/evaluation
- Internal control assistance
Subsidiary ledgers and schedules:
- Check coding, entry and register compilation
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit card sales reconciliation
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Sales/revenue register creation and coding
- Depreciation and amortization
CGP’s Katherine Sparks talks about how our personalized payroll services benefit our clients.
- Payroll calculation: Timesheets and commissions
- Write payroll checks
- Deliver payroll checks
- Prepare journal entries for G/L
- Payroll tax returns
Invoicing and Accounts Receivable:
- Code and enter invoices: Preparing your invoices upon project completion and providing a basis for future analysis of income per category/office.
- Create and mail invoices: Ensuring that your invoices are mailed and delivered, giving you peace of mind and a reference for future questions or later billings.
- Receive payment and make deposits: Providing acknowledgement that the work was finished and completed satisfactorily, increasing your firm’s financial operating state.
- Create and mail late statements: Providing assurance of client quality and cash flow maintenance for your firm.
- Code and enter vendor invoices: Receiving invoices and filling for payment from your vendors, providing you an awareness of costs of firm operation, a future analysis of expenses per category/per office, and creation of payment checks.
- Write checks and code: Writing checks to vendors and assigning codes, providing you with cash flow maintenance and assurance of payment delivery.